1. Block chain Technology Explained: The Ultimate Beginner’s Guide
Instead of talking about investing, this book will focus on how blockchain technology works and how it might be used in the future.
2. Block chain: Blueprint for a New Economy
This book takes you beyond the currency (“Blockchain 1.0”) and smart contracts (“Blockchain 2.0”) to demonstrate how the blockchain is in position to become the fifth disruptive computing paradigm after mainframes, PCs, the Internet, and mobile/social networking
3. Mastering Bitcoin: Unlocking digital cryptocurrencies – Block chain
Bitcoin, the first successful decentralized digital currency, is still in its infancy and it’s already spawned a multi-billion dollar global economy. This economy is open to anyone with the knowledge and passion to participate. Mastering Bitcoin provides you with the knowledge you need
4. Ethereum: Block chains, Digital Assets, Smart Contracts, Decentralized Autonomous Organizations4. Mastering Bitcoin: Unlocking digital cryptocurrencies
The book aims to help you get your head around blockchains in general and around Ethereum specifically. Since Ethereum is currently the pre-imminent blockchain, it makes sense as reference point. The essential stuff is the same for any blockchain
5. Introducing Ethereum and Solidity: Foundations of Cryptocurrency and Block chain Programming for Beginners
Introducing Ethereum and Solidity is accessible to technology professionals and enthusiasts of all levels. You’ll find exciting sample code that can move forward real world assets in both the academic and the corporate arenas. Find out now why this book is a powerful gateway for creative technologists of all types, from concept to deployment.
6. The Business Blockchain: Promise, Practice, and Application of the Next Internet Technology
The Business Blockchain charts new territory in advancing our understanding of the blockchain by unpacking its elements like no other before. William Mougayar anticipates a future that consists of thousands, if not millions of blockchains that will enable not only frictionless value exchange, but also a new flow of value, redefining roles, relationships, power and governance.
7. The New Ultimate Blueprint To Making Money With Bitcoin, Cryptocurrencies and Understanding Blockchain Technology
If you are prepared to make the first step investing in the most popular cryptocurrency in the world, start here, start with learning how to keep that investment safe.
8. Blockchain Technology Explained A Beginner’s Guide to Blockchain Technology
If you have an interest in knowing how to secure data that can be accessed anywhere, how cryptocurrency works, or how blockchain might affect you in the future, then you’ll want to pick up a copy of this book.
9. The Bitcoin Investor A Complete Guide to Cryptocurrency Investing
Beginning your journey into Cryptocurrency is often not an easy feat, and is one that for many has required many hours of researching various online guides and videos in order to understand how to make the simplest of cryptocurrency transactions.
10. Blockchain Technology with Microservices and Kubernetes
This book will provide you with insights into Blockchain Technology, Microservices and Kubernetes. It also includes additional booklets with the latest case studies and interesting facts.
11. Blockchain Technology with DevOps and Kubernetes
This book will provide you with insights into Blockchain Technology,DevOps and Kubernetes. It also includes additional booklets with the latest case studies and interesting facts.
12. Ethereum The Beginner’s Guide to Mining and Investing in Ethereum, including smart contracts and Blockchain Technology
Ethereum has captured the public’s imagination like nothing else since the dot-com boom. Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and many others have experience thousand-fold gains in value in recent months, and this book will use one example, Ethereum, to show you what cryptocurrency is, how it works, and why it may be the right investment for you.