1. MongoDB: The Definitive Guide: Powerful and Scalable Data Storage
Manage your data with a system designed to support modern application development. Updated for MongoDB 4.2, the third edition of this authoritative and accessible guide shows you the advantages of using document-oriented databases. You’ll learn how this secure, high-performance system enables flexible data models, high availability, and horizontal scalability.
2. MongoDB 4 Quick Start Guide: Learn the skills you need to work with the world’s most popular NoSQL database
You will start by getting a MongoDB installation up and running in a safe and secure manner. You will learn how to perform mission-critical create, read, update, and delete operations, and set up database security. You will also learn about advanced features of MongoDB such as the aggregation pipeline, replication, and sharding.
3. Data Science Fundamentals for Python and MongoDB
The book is self-contained. All of the math, statistics, stochastic, and programming skills required to master the content are covered. In-depth knowledge of object-oriented programming isn’t required because complete examples are provided and explained.
4. Mastering MongoDB 4.x: Expert techniques to run high-volume and fault-tolerant database solutions using MongoDB 4.x
This book will help you gain expertise in advanced and niche areas of managing databases (such as modeling and querying databases). You will also get to grips with different administration techniques in MongoDB. Next, the book will guide you through the working of MongoDB’s latest features and capabilities with the help of some interesting examples and large datasets. You will then get up to speed with niche areas such as high-performance configurations, optimizing SQL statements, and configuring large-scale shared clusters. Toward the concluding chapters, you will master best practices for overcoming database failover, along with learning recovery and backup procedures for database security.
5. Web Development with MongoDB and Node – Third Edition: Build fast web applications for handling any kind of data